She wore her pants like this the entire day. Actually, they weren't even her pants--they were Mason's. It definitely didn't help that she paired Mason's backwards pants with red polka-dot underwear (that, at least, was hers).
I couldn't talk her into switching them, and she couldn't button them up backwards, so I just had to be grateful we didn't actually have to leave the house.
Oh, my, maybe you were that way as a kid also, but she reminds me so much of Kristin. That is just the kind of thing she would have done- But she's a second child and you two were 4th - what's that?
4 comments:
Lol. The entire day?
I couldn't talk her into switching them, and she couldn't button them up backwards, so I just had to be grateful we didn't actually have to leave the house.
Oh, my, maybe you were that way as a kid also, but she reminds me so much of Kristin. That is just the kind of thing she would have done- But she's a second child and you two were 4th - what's that?
Hey, Ryan was a second child and I could definitely see him pulling a move like that too. Independent and unique.
Post a Comment