bah humbug - and I agree!
That is too funny. It's the first thing Garrett showed me when we got back in town.
I love it Amy, it really captures poor Andrew's feelings about the martian headband. I'm glad he perked up later. Hopefully he'll be back to his smiling self by the time I teach tomorrow, we're not making any headbands...I promise!
Frankly, I loved the headband. Next month: shamrocks.
Hilarious.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
bah humbug - and I agree!
That is too funny. It's the first thing Garrett showed me when we got back in town.
I love it Amy, it really captures poor Andrew's feelings about the martian headband. I'm glad he perked up later. Hopefully he'll be back to his smiling self by the time I teach tomorrow, we're not making any headbands...I promise!
Frankly, I loved the headband. Next month: shamrocks.
Hilarious.
Post a Comment