Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter with a Touch of Trick or Treats

We had one final Easter egg hunt this afternoon with some friends. Not wanting it to get too boring, we added in a special egg using a little something I had found while hiding the eggs... I wish I could say I had been gutsy enough to actually be the one to cram it into the egg, but that credit goes to a friend with a much stronger tolerance for wriggly lizards.


5 comments:

Delsa said...

How in the world did you stuff it into an egg and how did it stay there without dying? That is a bit crazy. What was the kid's reaction?
You don't tell enough of the story.

Linn said...

Um, could we get the end of the story please? I don't know if I should scream or laugh or cry. I'm kind of doing all three. You guys are way too much fun!

Kerri said...

That's so funny! I'd love to hear who found it and how your kids responded.

charlesfam said...

How crazy! I bet the kids loved it. A live lizard is much more fun than candy.

The MacQueens said...

That is an egg hunt they will never forget! You guys are so creative. :)