Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Family Vacation

We had a great trip out to Boise, Idaho--via Washington D.C. and Salt Lake City. We got to see Ryan's parents (who are back from their 3 year mission in Australia) as well as his brother, Travis, and Jessica, Travis's finace. It was an eventful visit, and will be blogged about tomorrow. For now, I finished a quick slide show consisting mostly of the week we spent with my family. I have 5 siblings, and none of us live in the same state (Idaho, Michigan, New Mexico, Virginia, Alaska, and California) and my parents live in Montana still. We got together at my sister's house in Boise and had a wonderful time. The time went by way too quickly!

2 comments:

Delsa said...

Looks like things only went unhill after the tire slashing. Great pictures. Can hardly wait for our vacation.

Anonymous said...

I never thought Chloe looked like Ryan until that first picture-- WOW total resemblance!