

We got 5 out of 6 looking at the camera on this one. Unfortunately, all 5 of us who are looking are squinting because we would have had to be up crazy early to not be staring at the sun. Live and learn.And yet, I know I'm going to put them all through it again next summer. Some day I might get around to posting all of the other things we've done for the past month or two. Perhaps after Tuesday, when a certain yellow vehicle stops outside my door to escort my two oldest back to reality. All good things do come to an end.
3 comments:
Oh bust! You try because your family is gorgeous and they must be documented! I love the colors you chose, the whole combo is great!
I'm laughing! Cute outfits. Good try.
You must have a terrific camera. Your pictures are always terrific. (I know there were probably professional, but the other ones are awesome too).
Great color combination! You cannot go wrong with orange and navy. What a great looking group you are, even in the crazy early morning hours!
Post a Comment