After living in our house for 6 years, I finally decided to do something about our eyesore of a fireplace. 6 feet wide, 12 feet tall of orangish-red brick had to go. I used a fireplace refinishing kit from Brick Anew that I ordered, and although I had my doubt up until the 4th layer of glaze/paint, by the time the 5th one went on and I looked at the final effect, I was pretty impressed at how it came out. I also decided that the armoire that has seen better days was in need of a change.
Eventually I'll post something about my four children, or the other events in my life, but I have to start somewhere.
A
4 comments:
I'm blog stalking you...and am so happy that you posted. I should do the same. Every since we moved here I have been terrible at updating my blog. I loved what you did with your fireplace. The picture is perfect in that spot.
That looks great! I love all of your accessories.
I'm glad to see you post on your blog. I'd love to see photos of your kids. You take some great photos.
Amy, your fireplace and armoire look amazing! I am always so impressed with your do-it-yourself projects. You sure know how to make the ordinary into a work of art!
Post a Comment