Sunday, August 19, 2007

Sunday Afternoon Video

I posted a video below, but don't look at the name of the video--we are definitely not on vacation at home. It's the only way I've figured out to get the videos from YouTube onto the little filmstrip to the right. And even then I can't always get them to show up.

The video isn't very funny in an obvious way, but I love how it captures parts of our life: trying to work out fights between Mason and Katie, Andrew opportunistically heading to his favorite watering hole once he recognizes a distracted parent and an open door, and my loud voice showing up right in the middle of things. So try to ignore my voice and check out Andrew's sweet dance moves to "The Wheels on the Bus" (his absolute favorite)--which didn't last long once he realized he was missing a dance partner.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I wish I could ever get these videos to work! Hey, where have all the posts gone? It's time to update!