
Mason and Katie both have birthdays coming up, which results in a lot of birthday present discussions. They were talking about it the other day and decided that they should make each other presents (in other words, "I don't want to spend my hard-earned money on you, so lets find an alternative").
Fast-forward to yesterday when Mason came in to me holding scissors to his hair, ready to cut a big chunk out from the top of his head. After I grabbed the scissors (making sure to thank him for asking first), I asked him if he wanted a haircut. He kept trying to get me to just cut just the very front really short, but I explained why that would look really stupid.
It eventually came out that he wanted to cut a big chunk of his hair out so that he could use it to make a paintbrush for Katie for her birthday. Nothing says "I love you" like a paintbrush made of human hair.
3 comments:
Your kids, everyday is non-stop entertainment!
Oh my, I couldn't quit laughing at that one. I wish I painted so he could make one for me as well.
Where does this creative bend come from?
I think this solves the christmas question. The theme should be--"Best gift you can make for the person out of your own hair."
Post a Comment