



I'm not sure what it is about conference weekent that makes me feel like I have to get together with people. But that's how it is, and I like it that way. We went up on Friday to Abram and Kristin's so we could meet Aviva, and it was definitely worth the trip. She is so beautiful and snuggly. We had a great time going to an art fair on Saturday where the kids hopped from one advertisement booth to the next. We came home with brochures and balloons from every preschool in a 10 mile radius of the fair, but Mason and Katie loved it. The added bonus is that they didn't break anything while we were there. Not only were there lots of crafts to do, there were lots of dogs. Since I won't get them a dog, they have to borrow those of other people.
We spent this morning hiking with some friends at a great little nature trail nearby. After getting the kids worn out, we got in the first session of conference, and then headed over to some other friends for the second session and dinner. It made for a wonderful day.
I'll admit that I do love the traditions of conference weekend that involve getting together with friends, but watching conference really is the best part. I am so grateful for that added push to do better in my life.
2 comments:
Great pics, Amy! Hopefully Mason didn't consider conference "boring, boring, boring" this time. We sure had fun with you guys here.
You forgot the last "boring" Abram, there were 4. Love the pictures!
Post a Comment