Sunday, October 21, 2007

Keeping it Real


After Mason and Katie had gotten into bed and turned out the lights, Ryan sat there and read the scriptures to them. When he was done, I went to tuck them in and say goodnight. Katie was looking pretty zoned out, so I asked her what she was doing. She said, "Just laying here drooling". Well...don't let me interrupt you.
She had a great dinosaur birthday on Saturday, and will be officially five years old tomorrow. And then she can start planning her next year's birthday party.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Just laying here drooling?? LOL! I'm laughing so hard I'm shaking!

Amber Culp Family said...

How exciting Katie is 5. Give her a birthday hug for us. I am still laughing about how creative Mason wanted to be for her b-day gift. So Cute!

Anonymous said...

Your stories are the best. I've shared this one a bunch.
Hey- you and Ryan need to get on my blog and vote on the poll. There is a fierce competition out here between us.

EFN Newsletter said...

This story brings me pure happiness. I love that girl.

Delsa said...

Well I couldn't quit laughing at that one. I had to go over to the office to tell everyone. What a cute picture of her. Thanks for sharing. I love the stories