Those pictures are the best- I especially love the one at the piano. Oh, it brings such wonderful memories of those three from when you were here. Elder Kroll was telling stories about Andrew the other day. They certainly won the hearts of the office Elders as well.
OH my gosh--that is so cute. Please send me the two at the piano. I love, love, love the backwards one. Will you email me those? Andrew is getting OLD. He's starting to lose his baby face huh? Won't even recognize him at duck!
ps. that picture totally reminds me of pictures of me, ryan and shawn at our piano in albany--except I was in the middle and we ALL had the same haircut.
What cute pictures- Especially the one of you. I have loved reading your blog and keeping up with your life. I am so glad you included your blog address in your Christmas card this year. You are such a cute mom.
6 comments:
That's so cute. Katie's jersey is especially cute with her lovely skirt.
Those pictures are the best- I especially love the one at the piano. Oh, it brings such wonderful memories of those three from when you were here. Elder Kroll was telling stories about Andrew the other day. They certainly won the hearts of the office Elders as well.
OH my gosh--that is so cute. Please send me the two at the piano. I love, love, love the backwards one. Will you email me those?
Andrew is getting OLD. He's starting to lose his baby face huh? Won't even recognize him at duck!
ps. that picture totally reminds me of pictures of me, ryan and shawn at our piano in albany--except I was in the middle and we ALL had the same haircut.
What cute pictures- Especially the one of you. I have loved reading your blog and keeping up with your life. I am so glad you included your blog address in your Christmas card this year. You are such a cute mom.
I just realized you are holding Andrew, not Mason. Crazy! He looks just like him and I've never thought they looked alike.
Post a Comment