We're just finishing a fabulous vacation at the Outer Banks (North Carolina). One of the best things about being in Virginia is that you can drive to the beach, and we love the fact that Ryan's family gets together there every year. It doesn't get much better than a huge house, great pool, and a one-minute walk to a perfect beach!
6 comments:
What a wonderful slide show. You are all so beautiful.
Amy, I loved the slideshow. Your kids are so grown up and darling! Can I ask what program you used to make the slideshow? I have been using one for years and have not yet tried it on the blog, but most of the slideshow/video downloads I have seen on blogs are a little blurry. And yours was so clear. Just wondered if you mind sharing? Thanks so much!
Hi Amy!
I would love to know what program you used to make your slideshow too! It was so cute!!! Looks like you guys did have the perfect vacation! Oh and congrats on Upcoming Baby #4!!! That is so exciting!!!
Amy, I loved the slide show. Thanks for sharing. You take great pictures. I love the candid shots you get. Such cute, cute, kids. A beautiful family.
too cute!
I used Ryan's computer to make the slideshow. He has the new Windows Vista with Moviemaker on it. I just imported the photos, put them in order and them imported the music. It let me save the file as an email attachment that shrunk the file from 300 MB to 2 MB. The pictures are not nearly as good as the originals, but it was so much faster that I figured it was good enough.
Post a Comment