Sunday, May 25, 2008

Ultrasound News

I haven't blogged at all about the fact that I'm pregnant. It would have been mostly complaining, anyway, so that's probably a good thing. Now I'm a little over 17 weeks, and feeling much better, so it's a happy topic.

I indulged myself and paid for a 10-minute ultrasound so that I could know the gender at 17 weeks instead of having to wait until 22 (that's the policy at my OB office). I also used to sneak peaks at my Christmas presents--what can I say?

Mason and Katie really like things that have patters, so they were very excited to find out that the order will be boy-girl-boy-and another girl! I'm excited to have another girl, and I'm especially excited that Katie will have a sister. They'll be the same amount of years apart as my sister and I, and although I'm sure I drove my sister CRAZY when we were younger, we are great friends now.

I'm due right around Halloween, which will follow another pattern: having all my babies in the fall. November-October-December-October. I've never gone late, and I'm hoping this won't be any different. Between four birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas, those three months will be pretty busy.

So 4 months down, 5 to go!

11 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Yay for the Quinns! We are so happy for you! And congrats on a second girl, and a nice little pattern!!

Amber Culp Family said...

Congrats! How fun to have baby #4. Glad to hear you are feeling better! I agree, Katie needs a little sister. How cute is that! YEAH!!

Linn said...

Amy, I found your blog through Lori's and have been lurking for a while. I finally had to comment though to tell you all congratulations! We are thrilled for all of you. Take care and please tell everyone hello from the Allens!

Heather said...

Hooray for the Quinns! Congrats on your wonderful news. We sure love you guys! I love that it will be a pattern as well- not many people can say that!

JaNan said...

Amy, congratulations on having a new addition, very exciting. I just recently entered the bloging world and found you through Richard's site. Our site is popecity.blogspot.com if you're interested.

Best wishes
JaNan

Lori said...

So excited, and a little jealous! That Ryan is amazing:). Have a great week with your family on the beach.

The MacQueens said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting. I'm happy that Katie will have a sister. Maddie wants a sister so badly. If we have another one & it's not a girl, I told her we'd get her a girl dog. She's at that age where little brothers are "so annoying". . .

Katie said...

Congratulations! That is great you get to keep your pattern. Any names picked out yet??

Carolyn Hansen said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see if this one is as spunky as Katie!

Rebecca said...

Congratulations Amy! We need to get together!!!

Anne-Marie said...

Amy-

Congratulations on #4. How fun to have another girl. Glad you're feeling better.

On another note, where do you guys stay in the Outer Banks? We'd love to plan a trip.