I went over to my friend Rebecca's house this morning for a little photoshop lesson. We went to a cute little field that had hay bales (the big round kind) and took some pictures, and then she helped me edit them with photoshop. I don't have the "before" pictures, but I guarantee you the "after"s are significantly better. Thanks Rebecca for the lesson (and for the snacks!).

This is Mason holding the ladybug. I love this picture!



4 comments:
If you are planning on doing more photo editing, I highly recommend you try GIMP (http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.html). It has nearly all the same features as Photoshop and is FREE. It does have a different "feel" than photoshop, but is a very powerful and there are a LOT of free tutorials on line on how to use it.
WoW! That one you edited is like night and day! I love your finished photo!
Nice job! Wanna teach me now? I need a crash course on figuring out how my Photoshop Elements software works.
Wow. I love the pictures. I love photoshop too- but I need some lessons- I know it can do alot more than what I know.
Post a Comment