
Mason had his backpack on at least 15 minutes before we needed to leave for the bus, so I guess he was ready to go to school. I don't know anything about his teacher, or who is in his class since we missed the open house, so I'm excited to see how his day goes. I'm sad to not have him (and soon Katie) around all day, but I also know it's time for a little routine in our lives. We've loved all of the travel we've done--but I'm exhausted from it and ready to be settled for a while.
Andrew is excited that he can go to the bus stop everyday. It's the highlight of his morning.
2 comments:
You just have the cutest kids. I can't believe it is time for school again. Don't they start it earlier every year? It seems like it.
The pictures were so cute.
Cute Pictures! I can't wait to hear how the first day went for both Mason and Katie! They are getting so big:)
Post a Comment