
Because we still don't quite have the timing right, we end up hanging out at the bus stop for a while. It gives me plenty of time to take pictures. Some silly...
And some sweet...
And off they go. I love knowing that Mason will be there to take care of her. Of course, I don't know if she really thinks she needs any help.
And now it's just Andrew and I. I let Andrew play in the kitchen sink so that I could post some pictures. Luckily I'm planning on mopping the floor in there today since he's already giving me a headstart.
7 comments:
I love all the pictures! I know you have a new camera, but I think it's just the extra cute kids you have.
What a cute girl, that Katie:) I hope she had a great first day! That look when she saw the bus coming, was just priceless:)
I love those Quinn kids! What beautiful pictures, Amy! Nice job. How's that new camera treating you? Sad to hear it arrived completely dead. Lame. You will definitely have to teach me some tricks of the trade. "Katie Quinn spots the bus" needs to be framed!
See you SOOOOON!
The new pictures and your new Photoshop skills are a winning combo! Those pictures are fantastic!
That Katie's smile is so joyful it makes me want to hug her.
All of the new pics AND your new layout is awesome!! Really, really cute.
You know, I always thought Katie was 100% Amy in looks, but in that middle picture I see a little bit of Kristin--Maybe there's a little Quinn hiding in there somewhere. :) Certainly in the personality!
I want to know how you did the sides of your blog layout--I'm trying to solve that. Will you email me?
I LOVE that fish face one. Blow that baby up BIG and plaster it somewhere fun!
Post a Comment