Saturday, September 13, 2008

Hydrophilia

We are the unfortunate parents of a child who is obsessed with water and bathrooms for all the wrong reasons.

Does he love water? Yes. Does he love the beach or swimming? Sheer terror.

Does he love the bathroom? Yes. Does he have even the remotest interest in potty training? Not a chance, my friend.


Usually he contains his love of bathrooms and water to watching single sheets of toilet paper get flushed, or filling up the sink in an attempt to create bubbles to play in. But stripping down to nothing and getting in the sink was a new one for him.

4 comments:

Delsa said...

Well, he's pretty cute naked in a sink.

Lisa said...

Man, you just look at that kid and think "troublemaker!" That's the same thing I think every time I look at Ben. They are so lovable though, aren't they?

Lauren said...

Curious children who get naked in the sink are smarter than all the other kids who play on the floor with their toys. At least that's what I tell myself. :)

Shawna B. said...

Andrew Quinn! Get out of that sink and give your mama a break! Not a chance, right? :)

I think it's a sign of a great imagination, a sign of "I'll do things my way, thank you very much," a sign that Andrew Quinn is a very spirited and determined soul. I wonder what his next fascination will be ...

Miss you, Amy!