Monday, November 3, 2008

Baby Chloe

She's here! Chloe Grace was born on November 1st at 5:45 pm. She was 7 pounds, 7 oz. and 20 inches long. She has just enough dark hair to cover her head. Labor was fast and painful, but got the job done.

I'm happy to be home with her and I'm feeling great. The exhaustion will set in soon. But after nine long months, I can't say enough how wonderful it is to have her in my arms!




14 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

She is SO CUTE!! Thanks for the pictures! We heard the announcement at church yesterday, but they said that the name was still undecided. Chloe is such a beautiful name, so glad to hear that everyone is doing well!

Lisa said...

So, so sweet. Can't wait to meet her! Can we change your mind about coming for Christmas?

Rebecca said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is so so beautiful! She looks so alert for being so fresh from heaven!

Linn said...

She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations to all of you!

Kerri said...

Ooh, I've been hoping to see a picture. Congratulations. She's beautiful. I can't wait to meet her in person some day. Congratulations! Pregnancy is so weird isn't it? You feel like it will never end and then,. . .it does.

Delsa said...

What a sweetheart. I'm sure she's sleeping through the night so you can catch up on lack of sleep.

Claire said...

She's beautiful!!!! Congratulations. I love her name. Fits her perfectly.

Lori said...

I am so happy she is here, gorgeous, and those nine months are over! Now go mug on your baby and enjoy her while she is this small and sweet.

Cori said...

She is beautiful, just like her Mommy! What a lucky girl to be born into such a wonderful family. I love love her name! Get lots of rest and savor that tiny baby time.

The MacQueens said...

congratulations! She's beautiful!

Amber Culp Family said...

Yeah! She is beautiful! i bet you love having another baby girl in the house. Love the name and stories of the kiddos adjusting her her. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart--congratulations to the whole family!! So happy to have another Quinn. :)
(Especially if it means more Katie stories like the ones in the next post.)

Lauren said...

Congratulations, Quinn family. Chloe is beautiful.

KJA said...

Well, she is gorgeous! Congratulations!