Every now and then a question comes along that you just aren't sure of the answer. Katie posed one of those to me tonight:
"Mom, when you grow up do you want to be a missionary or an animal?"
Maybe some of you have pondered this one, but it caught me completely off guard. I ended up going with the animal option, for the simple reason that I have already been a missionary and I've never gotten to be an animal. Katie said she would be a missionary, but if she were an animal, she'd be a puppy. Becuase that would last the longest. No, on second thought, she decided that a dinosaur would be a better option. Mason chimed in that he would be a puppy missionary. I imagined having a dog as a missionary companion and decided that I wouldn't have minded it at times, so maybe he's on to something.
2 comments:
Hilarious! I just love those random - out-of-the-blue questions.
I would chose a bird, then I could look down at all animals and missionaries. Thanks for letting me ponder today.
That's a tough one. I think both the puppy and the missionary get abused, so which abuse would I want the most?
Post a Comment