Monday, February 9, 2009

Unfullfilled Wishes


I found this wish list on my kitchen table this morning. "List uf thing I want and dont want" from my sweet Katie. Here's what made the list:
Mabie: a babie doll (I guess the verdict is still out on how she feels about them. Since our baby was born, she's been much more interested in a doll that has been languishing without love in our basement for the better part of 5 years).
No: Pokemon! (Yea! She's outgrowing it.) glas (why would we give her glass?), chis (that's cheese), doornob (always our favorite gift...I guess she's tired of them), stickrs
Yes!: a sudookoo puzzll (sudoku), a smile,, sum wud to bild (some wood to build), a hug, a dog, a hamster, bird food, cloou jr (clue jr.--a game she likes), one undecipherable thing that even she couldn't read, and 1 dog. Yes, the dog made the list twice. And she's not getting either one.
It provided a very cute peek into what's going on in her world. I'm glad she included a smile and a hug on her list so that I can give her something that she wants.

3 comments:

KJA said...

that is quite simply 'ADORABLE'

Abram said...

Ha. That makes me think (totally irrelevant tangent alert) of a Dan Akroyd skit on SNL where he played the part of a toy manufacturing executive who's new product line for the upcoming holidays included "Bag-O-Glass." I couldn't find the clip on youtube, but here's a transcript: http://snltranscripts.jt.org/76/76jconsumerprobe.phtml

Oh, and your kids are incredibly adorable.

Anonymous said...

I am so proud of all your posting recently. Seriously.

So cute. I love that junk. Keep it coming.