Monday, May 11, 2009

Ryan's #1 Fan

I thought that would be me. But it's not.

Ryan has an official page on facebook for his book and the fact that he's an author. The best part about it is that you can be a fan of Ryan and his book (as I am).

I noticed that I was not his first or only fan, so I clicked on his page to see who had beat me to the punch. He's a guy from a high school in New York who left this gem of a comment as the first thing on Ryan's "just fans" wall:

"I felt bad that this guy had no fans."

Well, he was nice enough to get 4 or 5 of his friends to become fans as well. We're off to quite a start. The next on board have been the teenagers we go to church with, so I think that I'm the only fan out of the current 20 or so that has actually graduated from high school.

Gotta love facebook.

1 comment:

Shawna B. said...

Well, he's got more fans than I do! I don't do Facebook, but if it could hook me up with folks like the kid in New York, then maybe I should look into it!

I still say you are Ryan's number one fan.