...but if not done carefully, it can hurt your windows.
But when your 3-year-old pitches a ball, it's hard not to want to hit it. Even if you are the mom. Standing outside the front window. And your reflexes kick in before your good judgement alerts you that you are an idiot.
So we will be visiting the window shop sometime in the near future.
And according to Katie, "it was DEFINITELY a home run" so at least I have that to console myself with.
I just realized I forgot to tell Ryan about this. So, Ryan. if you see it here first, I'm really sorry.
He said he be coming home to "recalibrate" some things with me over lunch (what am I, a printer?), so maybe I'll break it to him then.
6 comments:
That must mean you are packing up the game for the trip- sounds great to me. hopefully there are no windows at the beach
Hmmm, sounds like something I would do. And yes, it definitely sounds like he thinks you are a printer. Good luck on that.
Ouch! At least you can laugh about it, right? I hope you've learned your lesson! :)
funny - but stuff happens
Amy, you must have a good arm! That is so funny, I'm glad you took the pictures and I hope the "recalibration" went well!
You should definitely console yourself with your HOME RUN. How many moms are batting like you? Not too many, my friend.
I got such a kick out of the "recalibrate" bit. Quintesscential Ryan Quinn!
Post a Comment