Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Back to the Blog...

It's hard getting back into blogging after 8 months, but sending 2 children off to school this morning seems to have freed up just enough space in my brain to sit down and do this again. That and the fact that my kids were looking through their photobooks the other day laughing at the stories I had written about them--which were almost all from my blog. And now there is almost a year of no stories, so I need to get back to work.
A quick shot of Mason, who is now 9 and starting 4th grade.

Our newest addition, Scout, who is about 3 1/2 months old. Having a puppy really is like having another child in so many ways. He's been great, though.
Katie has been trying out horseback riding this summer. The great thing is, I take lessons with her. And Andrew gets to have his turn on the pony.

And rounding out the crew is Chloe, who turns 2 in November and has been a lot of fun. She'll miss her brother Andrew when he starts preschool next week.


3 comments:

Lisa said...

What a cute little puppy Scout is!

EFN Newsletter said...

what?! You got a puppy? How did I not know this. I better not let my kids know until we have a trip planned to come down and visit.

Anonymous said...

Too funny. We got a dog this summer and named him Scout too! Is he you 5th child also? Looks like we kind of have the same family pattern going. Can't wait to talk to you. Angee G.