I received this great comment on my last post:

"Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug."
It leads you to a website written in Portuguese selling (you guessed it) an MP3 player. But I guess I have to be happy I'm reaching so many people--I mean I'm going international now. And I'm getting hugs from them.
9 comments:
Pretty flattering really. You should see how many countries you can get to sell you stuff.
ps. it was really nice of them to congratulate you.
Now I understand what Kristin was talking about- are there really people who have nothing better to do than read someone's blog whom they don't know? Pretty sad.
Amy,
That guy is making the rounds. He left the same comment on Kate's blog and one my friend's. Kind of makes you want to make the blog private, eh?
Thank you very much for the reassurance. I got the same freaky comment from the Brazilian machine. YIKES!
amy--you must look at the comments on my last post. I think you'll appreciate it.
Hilarious! Quintessential Amy Quinn humor that I love! My sister also got this same comment on her blog. Looks like he's making the rounds and giving out "a hug." AND he congratulated you, too! You've hit the big time, Quinn.
Hey Amy! My Bishop and his wife know you. Or I guess they met you and they know your in-laws. They lived in Ann Arbor when you did. They said you guys were team teaching seminary at the time and have so many good things to say about you guys and your in laws. Do you remember Brett and Nicole Mangum?
I had to stick in word verification because someone kept leaving fun little viruses in my comments. Yours is a little more entertaining at least!
Post a Comment