Somehow, even though the cakes started off looking good

they ended up looking nothing like Mickey Mouse. I had to prompt Andrew so he'd know what he was looking at. I would have had better luck just frosting the whole thing black and pretending we were looking at the back of Mickey's head. I'm officially turning the cake decorating job back over to Ryan.

I bought him the Mickey Mouse Christmas Carol. Unfortunately, it has nothing to do with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, so I think Andrew was a little confused with what was going on and left halfway though.

I bought a new LeapFrog toy for him to replace the one he wore out. It was like being reuinited with an old friend for him.

His big brown eyes still melt my heart. 

1 comment:
Andrew looks so much older than he did a year ago. He has such an adorable face.
I think your Micky Mouse looks just like Micky Mouse - What are you talking about?
Post a Comment