Monday, December 1, 2008

Family Photo Shoot

The good news is that I have a good photo for the yearly Christmas card. It only took Photoshopping the heads of half of the famiy to get there.

Here are a few shots that capture the fun of trying to get four kids to put up with their mom's project.


Andrew could have been called "Bolt" during our photoshoot, since he was nearly impossible to keep in one spot.

My 8-year-old has a great sense of humor.

The thought going through my head: "Why do I even try??!!"

6 comments:

KJA said...

I so feel your pain!!!

Lori said...

We did that last week and I had the same feeling. It was so much easier when it was just Dan and I.

Linn said...

Oh the pain. Everytime I attempt it, I wonder why I even try.

Lauren said...

The outtakes will be priceless when they are all grown up.

Delsa said...

You should have just sent out pictures of Chloe, that would have been the easiest. No one would have cared that her eyes were closed either.

Anonymous said...

Well you should have at least shown the finished product and that there were a couple cute ones!