Ryan and his dad just finished writing a book, and the first copies were delivered today. Congratulations!! It's very cool to see it as the finished product.
Here's the link to the book on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Lift-Becoming-Positive-Force-Situation/dp/1576754448/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1241541351&sr=8-1 It's destined to be a best-seller.
8 comments:
Yea!!! Congratulations!
Tell Ryan he should find out how to let people search the book on Amazon (you know, look at the title page, the book cover, an excerpt from the book). If I'm browsing on Amazon, I rarely buy a book I can't do that with. And I want everyone to buy his book.
Wow! Congratulations. That's quite the accomplishment.
Kristin's idea sounds great. I'll bet Ryan is one relieved man.
I think I'll send one to my dad!! :) Congats!
Very impressive! Who couldn't use this book:)
Congratulations Ryan (and Bob too)! :) I can't wait to read this!
I just purchased a copy (thanks for the link). If I bring it with me when I come back to C-ville (and I already can't WAIT to come back) will he autograph it for me?
Congratulations to the author and his wife! I'm sure this book involved more family than just Ryan and his dad.
So exciting! I just bought my copy as well. Can't wait to read and have my own "lift".
Post a Comment