
In honor of a trip to the other side of the world, I'm finally ditching my piece of junk stroller and upgraded to some new wheels. I gave Andrew a test drive last night, making laps around the house. Each time we'd pass through the family room, he'd insist on picking up another object to stuff into the stroller. And he wouldn't let me stop. These commands might seem curious since the kid still really doesn't talk too much, but he's an effective communicator when the need comes. When half of your vocabulary is comprised of the words "knock knock" "candle" and "bus", there just aren't very many opportunities to put those to use in casual conversation. So if you're ever with Andrew and want to chat with him, you might want to ask if he knows and good knock knock jokes involving candles. Or buses.
3 comments:
Wow--he looks more and more like Ryan the older he gets. That picture of him totally looks like Ryan when he was a kid.
I can't wait to see him- I've been wanting to learn more knock knock jokes about candles.
Yes! New posts! I'm not sure you realize just how many times a day I check your blog. And just so you know, you are an EXCELLENT blogger. (except for the consistency thing, and you know what Abram always says).
It looks to me like Andrew is just trying to help you with the planning for the trip. I'm sure you can include every one of those items in your bags.
Thank goodness for the new stroller if I'm going to be pushing it.
I'm so excited for you to come.
Post a Comment