We've taught our kids a lot that you can pray and recieve answers to your prayers. So what do you do when you have a conversation like this:
Mason: I was praying last night, and I asked God a question.
Ryan: What was that?
Mason: When the second coming was going to be.
Ryan: Did you get an answer?
Mason: Yes. A voice said it would be tomorrow.
Are you prepared? It has been a few days since that conversation, and so far I haven't noticed anyone being taken up into heaven. Ryan had a good talk with him regarding a few signs of the times, so he's not expecting it to happen.
On the other hand, Katie was looking for a toy that she couldn't find and prayed about it, then came upstairs saying that she prayed about it and she knew it was in her room. Sure enough, she found it.
I guess one out of two isn't bad.
3 comments:
It's so happy when you post regularly. I always knew Mason had multiple personalities. You know it's a fine line between genius and insanity. The good news is you have an exceptional child. Let's hope he uses his power for good and not evil.
Well, did Mason mention which tomorrow it was - there is always a tomorrow.
I love that he asks God questions. How great that he feels enough of a connection to want to ask Him things.
I have to say, this is a great post but the funniest thing is the title. Maher-shalal...You are funny!
Post a Comment