
Mason and Katie have loved listening to the same stories my dad used to read to us when we were little. It's their favorite part of the evening. Bre'r Rabbit and the Tar Baby, Bre'r Rabbit and the Briar Patch--they can't get enough. Although the stories themselves are great, I've got to give my dad credit for doing great voices and making it all come to life.
Grandma got in a little cuddle time with Andrew and a book as well. It doesn't get much better than that.
2 comments:
Hi Quinn family!!! How are you? I've been trying forever to find a way to get in touch with you, and I totally randomly came across your blog!! I miss you guys. Your children are beautiful! I can't believe how grown up Mason is... Its been years since I've seen him. Well, I hope you are all doing well. We have a family blog too, so feel free to check it out.
Love, Claire
Your Mom looks like a real skinny mini.
Post a Comment