Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another Reason I Love Montana is...

...because you'll never find a more comfortable place to wait for the bus. Seriously, folks! I love it.


Katie also got a little taste of Montana after she climbed to the top of this "mountain" and was bragging about getting there first. This picture was taken right after informing her that she was actually climbing on a big pile of horse poop.

3 comments:

Delsa said...

Now that's the Montana that Garrett came to love. I think that is the same couch that he saw in the back of that truck when we were there. Maybe the truck broke down and they had to start taking the bus.
And what could be better than a mountain of poop. Now that's heaven.

Anonymous said...

I will not even believe that is actually a bus stop. I thought someone just misplaced a couch and a box.

so I hear you're coming to UT and you wanted to see Travis. HELLLOOO.

Lisa said...

2 GREAT pictures!