Shauri mentioned that I hadn't included any of our good shots...so here are some of my favorite, as well as a Christmas card that will hopefully be mailed out before December 25th. Making the card is easy compared to compiling and double checking addresses!
6 comments:
I luv them - just beautiful!
Merry Christmas!
Those are great. One of my favorites is the first one of you, Chloe and Katie.
Amy you have a beautiful family! thanks for sharing.
Amy, YOU are beautiful! We went to Jason's wedding reception last night. I think you and Diana look like sisters. I'm glad you posted your pictures. What a beautiful family.
What GREAT pictures! Everyone looks so beautiful! And little Chloe is absolutely precious, by the way!!
Wow! Truly amazing with all those people, don't you love swapping head sometimes? It really is awesome. Sometime, when life isn't so crazy, and you aren't busy calling poison control (my heart really goes out to you on that one!), I'd love to have a little photoshop tutorial, I hear you are the expert! Love the Christmas Card/Birth Announcement and good luck with the addresses, that is teh trickiest part!
Post a Comment