Katie had her music performance last night, and she did awesome. It's one of my favorite things they do all year. This was my favorite song, mainly because the girl right in front on Katie took on the role of lead dancer. The lead dancer, and only dancer. But she had no reservation doing a solo--which made it all the better. The song has a pretty good beat, so I have to admit I was doing a little dancing myself.
6 comments:
Grandpa and I watched this together and loved it. Must admit Katie was the cutest one there. I am quite surprised, however, with her proclivity for dance, that it wasn't Katie making the moves.
Thanks for sending it.
precious
Oh that I were so uninhibited. Life is better when you dance.
Dude, the girl's got some moves...that was so funny!
I found myself getting really mad when you moved the camera away from dancing girl over to the other kids and their stupid letters. I wanted to see the real story--dancing girl and her joy for the dance. :) It made me think about my own techniques when I film, so thank you for the performance, and for the lesson I took from it. :)
I am laughing so hard that I snorted! Multiple snorts! This is hilarious! When you left the scene of the dance, I was thinking, "go back, Amy! Go back to Katie and the Dancer!" Thankfully, you did.
Post a Comment