Sunday, March 1, 2009

We woke up this morning...

...to this.Which, in Virginia, translated into this:
For real. That in turn translated into a lot more time in these:


I think chocolate chip cookies are next on the agenda.

5 comments:

Micah-n-Holly said...

Sounds like a good plan to us! Hope you and your family have a fabulous Sunday! Enjoy and extra chocolate chip cookie for us:)

Amber Culp Family said...

I am still having a hard time adjusting to the fact that they never cancel church in CT. Even though in VA many times it was quite ridiculous when they did, I loved having permission to relax. Eat it up!

Delsa said...

I'll comment on one for all. That is absolutely amazing. One problem with Australia, there is never a reason to cancel church, school or anything else. I guess there are advantages to bad weather - no take that back. I think VA appears to be the ideal place.

Julee said...

Sounds very similar to our Sunday--even down to the cookies!

I love Sunday's at home. It's nice to have a day when I'm not trying to get hours in for work, or trying to clean the house, or scrambling to run errands, etc. A true day of rest and a real treat!

Shawna B. said...

Charlottesville, you quirky little town. I miss you! I miss your "snow days"!

Glad you had a happy Sunday at home, "jammified" (Borg speak for being in pajamas) and eating cookies. Delighful. I bet all the white stuff was gone by the next morning!