Ryan has the very, very unfortunate situation of being a light sleeper. Married to a deep sleeper. When morning came (change the word "morning" to 5:45 am) and Andrew was already awake, I was bracing myself for a rough day. But somehow that never came. Instead, I got this at 12:30:
Which didn't last very long, since I thought I could move him to the couch without having him wakeup. I was wrong.But when I put him in his room for quiet time an hour later, things got really quiet, and I went upstairs to find this:
Unbelievable. He hasn't napped in a couple of months. AND, I had managed to get Chloe to nap at exactly the same time. It's a first. I had over 1 1/2 hours of quiet in the middle of the day. I hardly knew what to do with myself. Having Andrew so tired made for quite a nice day--at least for me :).
4 comments:
Lucky you! Maybe you could Ryan to keep him up for a couple hours every night.
What is he sleeping on in the first picture?
It is a lot like winning the lottery when that happens...happy day!
Man, you are LUCKY! In our family I am the light sleeper and Tyler is the oblivious one:)
Lucky you! What did you do with all your "free time"?
Big baby news from our house - another BOY for the Borgs! We are thrilled - it's just perfect for our family. The boys are ecstatic at the thought of another brother (they feel that one female in the family is sufficient) and I remain the Queen of the household (would certainly have been dethroned with the birth of a girl!). I'm feeling really blessed, Amy. Our little guy is looks healthy ... can't wait to get him here.
Post a Comment