
Why we love Garrett:
1. He admires Andrew's devious mind and doesn't shy away from his violent affections.
2. He brings the light in Katie out, and will "do it again" after chasing her, tickling her, or throwing her around.
3. He makes solid attempts to connect with Mason in spite of the fact they have nothing in common.
4. He and Amy have very compatible senses of humor.
5. He always hugs Ryan after making fun of him (just like Amy).
6. He lets Ryan be on his basketball team.
7. He has the finest assortment of t-shirts of anyone in our social network. We hope they don't feel neglected now that he's the proud owner of an Adelaide Crows jersey.
8. He is the Scrabble king.
9. He was "heaps good" at mastering Australian idioms.
10. He is one of the most loving people we know, and we love him.
6 comments:
I love Garrett because I think he'll vote for Obama. That and he's my BFF.
I must second all of those sentiments and add one to it- he loves him Mom and I know it because of the way he treats me. I'm grateful for those kind deeds, kind words and demonstrations of love.
I love Garrett for no reason at all. There are plenty of reasons to love him, but I don't need one - he's my brother, that's enough.
PS. I also love Amy for blogging like a fiend. Ther is nothing that makes me happier than new posts every day.
I too love that Garrett. The T-shirt thing is so true; I remember last time I switched his laundry from the washer to the dryer - just a cloud of gray t-shirts!
Well I sure feel special. My very own top ten, what can i say? Abram, don't try that bff crap with me, I read your blog! It's cool though, you're still MY bff.
By the way, let's just hope I get the chance to vote for Obama. I get nervous when I think of the primary, though reading about Iowa boosted my hopes.
Love you all
Post a Comment