
I only jammed my shredder a couple of times through the whole event, and Andrew was thrilled with our magic little chopping machine. I was so happy when I got it all done. And then I realized that after 8+ years of being a stay-at-home-mom, I must have pretty low standards for what constitutes a happy day. All I know is that having a clean desk and clean file boxes is a GREAT way to start the week.
4 comments:
I can't imagine that wouldn't make anyone happy. congratulations.
I did that a couple months ago - Awesome!
Amen, sister! I love having a clean desk, too. It's all about the little things!
I love that feeling! I just did a bunch of shredding the other day--only a couple months worth, though. :)
BTW, we've got the same Leap Frog activity table for C at our house. She LOVES it!
Post a Comment