
I've never seen Andrew eat broccoli like that before. Or take his bath so willingly. Or clean up his toys. After each one, he'd ask "I have ice cream now, Mama?"
Eventually the list was completed and they got their ice cream. Or at least I thought they did. I read the package a little closer, only to discover that we weren't even eating ice cream. We were eating "frozen dairy dessert." What happened to my ice cream? Luckily, Andrew can't read or he might have felt as gypped as I did. I don't even buy the lowfat kind anymore usually. I like the real deal. And this was anything but. "I scream, you scream, we all scream for....frozen dairy dessert"? Sorry, it just doesn't have the same ring.

4 comments:
What!??!?! That is crazy! I am going to have to keep my eyes peeled for that one! I wonder if it is just Edy's or all brands of "ice cream"?
You picked a great flavor though.
Lame. I say, if you are going to eat ice cream, eat ICE CREAM! None of that low-fat, dairy dessert stuff. By the way, just what exactly constitutes dairy dessert? Is it the ugly step sister to ice cream? Must investigate!
WE SERIOUSLY BOUGHT THE SAME THING (same flavor, too) LAST WEEK.
We were not fans... bleh.
I mean not everyday we buy ice cream... what a bummer.
Post a Comment