Thursday, December 20, 2007

Andrew Is Two




Andrew now has the age to match the attitude. I started the day taking the kids to (where else) KMart to see if we could find anything else to give him for his birthday, and we stopped at the grocery store to get things to make a cake.




After we got back, I sent them outside to play in the water. Adelaide has been having a drought, so there are a lot of water restriction (like you can only water your yard once a week). So we had to play in the water on a much smaller scale: 2 buckets of water. That didn't stop them from having a great time, though.




We had cake after Andrew woke up from his nap, and he opened one present. That sounds pretty lame, but that's about as much as he cared about--so that's all we did. I just had to make sure that I had proof that his birthday wasn't forgotten should he care to ask 10 years down the road.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy Birthday to Andrew! I was sad I missed your call...can't wait to get to talk to you.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... nothing like water in a bucket on your birthday. I'm so glad you guys are having fun and enjoying Kmart to the utmost. Happy Birthday love to Andrew.