Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Great Barrier Reef



We had an amazing trip up to the Great Barrier Reef. The first day we took a 2-hour long trip over the rain forest, stopping at a cute little village along the way. The second day was going diving and snorkeling. It's about an hour boat ride to get to the reef where we did our dive, then we went to two other spots where we snorkeled. I'll post a few pictures, but it just doesn't do it justice. It was our first scuba dive, so we were both a little overwhelmed jumping in, but it was a great experience.

We're off to the beach tomorrow, so I guess I'll have a lot of catching up to do when I get back since I don't think there is internet access. "No worries" (as we've been told endlessly on our trip), I'll get all caught up when we get back.