Kristin and I read this together and were very sad not to be part of the fun. Especially the spiritual trash- talking. Glad to see everyone's having so much fun together!
You all are soo busy. It's so weird to see the photos of Granndma and Grandpa hanging out with everyone - tags on and all. It's like 2 worlds colliding! Wish we were there too but glad you're having so much fun!
Every time I read your blog this is the first and last picture I look at it. It is just so full of emotion for me. I miss giant jellybean stories from Bob, and I never thought I'd ever say that!
4 comments:
Give Bob, Delsa and Garrett a BIG hug from us. It looks like you are having a blast down under. Enjoy every minute!
Kristin and I read this together and were very sad not to be part of the fun. Especially the spiritual trash- talking. Glad to see everyone's having so much fun together!
You all are soo busy. It's so weird to see the photos of Granndma and Grandpa hanging out with everyone - tags on and all. It's like 2 worlds colliding! Wish we were there too but glad you're having so much fun!
Every time I read your blog this is the first and last picture I look at it. It is just so full of emotion for me. I miss giant jellybean stories from Bob, and I never thought I'd ever say that!
Post a Comment