Thursday, December 27, 2007

Missed Opportunity


Shauri has been asking for a photo of Michael, Garrett's friend here. Had I been the one to go to the airport with him and the two friends he flew with, I would have been able to take one of the best photos possible. All three of them had chosen to wear the same t-shirt , bearing the logo "heaps good" as shown in my little picture here. Garrett, upon seeing the situation, didn't think he could possibly go through with it. Michael let him know there were probably going to be 15 other guys there with the same shirt, so he needed to just get over it. All I know is that I'm really disappointed I couldn't take a picture of the three of them for a "who wore it best" contest. It would have been "heaps good". I never did get a photo of Michael--but Garrett has a camera, so we need to make sure he gets something.

1 comment:

Lori said...

What is up with everyone wearing the same shirt?