Monday, December 3, 2007

Yes, it can get worse

After arriving at the airport pretty optimistic after the kids took 4-hour naps this afternoon, we found out our flight was delayed by almost 4 hours. Instead of leaving at 9:30 pm, we're leaving at 1:15 am. Holy cow. We still have 2 1/2 hours left before we even get on the plane and we've already been here 2. That will teach me not to check on a flight before going to the airport. It's giving us a great opportunity to try our skills at keeping a positive mental attitude. Just tell that to Andrew.

So after we finally get on the plane, we'll get to start the 14-hour flight. We're making memories, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow--garrett and I just read these together and we got some fantastic laughs. I thought it would scare him from going, but it actually made him more excited to see all of you. Please, please, please, do this blog every day on your trip so we can share it with you. I know there will be priceless daily stories to share!!!
Have fun--I wish I was going!!!